Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brother's Birthday

Yesterday was a crazy day, and I really do mean crazy..! XD My brother (younger one) invited at least 10 to 15 of his friends to his birthday. Plus my cousins came and barged into my room... Then they started playing with my lights! And screamed whenever the lights when off! GAH! Everytime I want to leave they locked the door and asks me "Why everytime also go out wan!" =.= Then later on, my brother's friends started coming and going into my room ! Apparently, they claim they didn't know it was my room. Man, I wish I could've hit those people in the face! But, I was too busy chasing my cousin brother (they're all kindergardeners) who taking my pillow and throwing it around the house. @_@ Not to mention, some of them have a habit of beating people when they dont have their way...=_='' After that, my brother's friends were playing games and also the computer and the PS2. Around 8 something, we sang 'Happy Birthday' (my father took the video...*_* XD) And I took pictures of him and his friends doing silly things! I wonder how I would keep the pictures XD

No comments: