Friday, April 2, 2010

Swimming >D

Went with Char Lie, Char Nie and Sook Yii and my mom (she came later but she went to the gym instead). It was fun and awesome because I felt like I lost some weight XD but I think I gained it back by drinking Slurpee, that's sad =(

We went swimming first in the deep area and then we went to the baby pool for the fun of it. Yes. yes, we did XD And guess what? WE DID PUMPING GUYS STYLE

*APPLAUSE*
















































































in the water XD





So, well the water buoyancy helped to carry half of weight so it was damn easy to do it HAHAHHA Cheating, yes, but it's still IS pumping, no? >D


After swimming, we went to the wet sauna. it is damn hot and stuffy and hard to breathe =( But you sweat a whole lot and Sook Yii says it actually helps you lose weight? O_O

I don't know but I wanna believe that HAHAH XD And then we went to the dry sauna and just sat and chat. We wanted to make the place more warmer so we started pouring lots of water (2 small pails) to the rocks to make it hot or something LOL

After that, we went back to the wet sauna. Turns out, it got even more stuffy ==

So when we wanted to make the dry sauna warmer, it made the wet one more hotter HAHA

And after that, we went to bathe and hang about for a while and watched a dance class. Was real nice to watch XD When we were watching, the instructer suddenly saw us and walked towards us. I thought she was gonna halau us XD but she so nice =) She asked whether we wanted to join in and dance too! But we pai seh to dance HAHAH XD



And then went to 7-11 to buy stuff and the slurpee was damn tempting =( Because normally when I want to buy it, ITS ALWAYS THIS

"Harap maaf mesin sudah rosak"

And I'll be like "WHAT THE HECK?"

My brother says I have bad luck with Slurpees =(


OH OH and after that we went back XD

No comments: