Thursday, January 22, 2009

I miss my tortoise...

I dont know why, but I suddenly and randomly remembered my pet tortoise, Tortoise. >.< I know la. The name isnt really a name. But what to do? I was standard two... at that time when I got two of them ...XD But one of them died because my cousin brother loved to topple it so that it'll lie on its back....And after 2 weeks.....T_T It flew away.Guess it kinda didnt like the toppling.... Sad right? So fast died already. So the other tortoise I took extra precautions .....or maybe I pampered too much.. Heeeeeehee. In the end after two years, it only grew a stinking 1 cm bigger...I mean what the heck!? My cousin just got two tortoise and they grew around 7 cm bigger within 6-8 months! =.= Around early November 2004, I released it in the huge pond in the Bukit Jalil park. So now I wonder......."Are you still there Tortoise?' XD

No comments: