Friday, January 16, 2009

A lettter for Ms.X

Dear Miss X (Insert the name here ),

I'm writting this letter to you, not just as a greeting but as a letter to know what the heck you are. Yeah, but I'll help though =). You should know what the heck you are anyway. =D

Let us begin. You haven't bathe for 5 years and you stink. Your stink doesn't have any comparisson. You even make a drunker smell oh-so-heavenly. Oh, did I forget to mention your teeth? My mistake, forgive me. You haven't brush your teeth for 10 years and it is very 'pretty'
to look at. No, really. Your teeth practically makes a smoker's teeth blinding, shining white. =D

I know you think your the most wonderful (place job here) in the world. Well, your not. And that is a fact. Look, you were the one who made that very little thing into a huge mess. So, are you still saying its just us or what? HMM?

Well, I need to go now. Don't worry. I'll write to you soon. And you don't need to reply...=) Write to you soon! =D

From,
A person you do not need to know of.

No comments: