Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holiday gonna start! =D

I'm really excited about the holidays starting but I'm going back to Alor Setar. And THAT means I'm leaving Bruno at home with Kakak (my maid XD) =( I wont get to see him for 3-4 days!!! T^T That is pure torture...I'm gonna miss him..=(

OH! And Happy Birthday Matthew! XD And don't get so scared and paranoid about yesterday XD

And get well soon, Marianne! =D

And sorry Malcolm! >_< I feel real bad about not bringing the tupperware today, but I remembered to bring it tommorow because its in the bag already XD Exams are over and now the results are gonna haunt me in my sleep. I keep having weird dreams these days....and no they ain't dirty XD

GAH! The CD's aren't working again! >=/ 17 Again and Race To Wicth Mountain half-way watching then stuck and doesn't continue.

Oh! And I can speak Japanese real well! Look!






























WAaaaait For IT!
























































Wait for it!


























































Mitsubishi! HAHAHAHA OH OH and tsunami! HAHAHA OK that was lame but I like it XD

Char Lie! Sleep more if not you'll gonna have eye-bags for the rest of your life! XD Okay I was exegerating but....=D

No comments: