Sunday, August 2, 2009

Relative flying from A.Setar?

LOL I think some relatives of mine are coming from Alor Setar soon. And I hope it's my uncle and aunt! =D My uncle remarried a few years back and my new aunt is so nice!! =D Even though she's a Malay, she still celebrates CNY with us all! HAHA XD

And she's real pretty and young XD Yes, I'm bragging about her LOL But their kids are kinda extreem XD LOL the second youngest daughter (Last I saw her was a few months ago and I think around 2 -3 ) is very pampered. Even if she doesn't get a biscuit, she cry and bang herself until she gets what she wants LOL My parents say she's just like my older brother when he was younger. HAHA He used to bang his head against the wall or door if he doesn't get what he wanted too XD

Family similarities XD And the oldest daughter is nice but kinda TOO active. She just can't stay still for one minute XD Literally! When she sits, she has to shift her position every once in a ....I don't know how many times or she starts running and walking or play something like catch LOL

Oh yeah, I ain't gonna read Char Nie's blog for a while. Her latest post scares me a lot. So after 1 month, maybe then I'll go read or she takes the picture out...XD

No comments: