Friday, July 31, 2009

Foot ball match

Forgot all about it XD Trmw helping out a bit until 10 because got to go piano class then Shye Wei house for more free food!!! Whoooops...err..I mean to....do our very important projects =D *Innocent smile which has no intentions of doing anything bad*

Anyway! Shye Wei's house is real comfy =) It reminds me of my grandma's place and I love it there because she's so nice and her cooking's great XD Same here too HAHAHA I have a good sense of taste for food *_* XD

Her family's so nice =) Especially her mom! Her mom made us so many things! Thanks Auntie! =D And thanks Shye Wei! =D I tell you ah, Shye Wei acts like a mom. XD Everytime I almost finished eating something she puts something else in your bowl or plate =_= I was eating my vege then she put in fish, when I almost finished eatin the fish, she pula put in chicken. LOL Thanks la Shye Wei XD

No comments: