Friday, July 17, 2009

Cant stand it =(

Whole week has been torture! Kena scolding on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. And who knows..maybe today also kena =___________= Sorry guys. If I've been so moody and stuff. But really....being scolded for small things and kena glares and silent treatment for whole week, isn't something I like or adore.





So sorry again! >_< I am being moody and yes maybe whiny a lot? That I do agree. But bare with me for a while longer. I won't be moody for the rest of my life. Hey, everyone has their bad days right?





Anyway, skip all those. Talent Hunt's coming up and I'm gonna try asking my parents and maybe my dad's company whether they can sponsor something for the event... $__$






Trying to sell tickets to tuition mates and getting one guy to perform....pppftt....HAHAHHAHA *clears throat* Hmm...maybe even art class I can sell some too..>=) I am gonna sell it to my art teacher BWAHAHAHHA I'm off to plan my diabolical plan........! Whoops! I mean do some very important work =)

No comments: