Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Relieved somehow?

Exam's over..for now and I'm kinda relieved...XD Been cramming in and their most of it stuck in my head ..I don't know whether its a good thing or not now....=/ August is another exam month and Merdeka month too!~ ...Darn. Images of Sejarah chapters about Kemerdekaan are starting to appear >=/ Gah gotta relax for the week!



Getting more clumsier than usual, I cant think straight, and I'm starting to like Michael Jackson's songs...! LOL Well..not all of them la. My mom says I like sentimental songs....hmm...I wonder what that means...I think I'm gonna search it in the dictionary later.



Just watched Michael Jackson's Memorial, seeing so many people talking about him kinda makes you wanna cry about it =( I like that his songs gives the message clear and are straight forward. He doesn't beat around the bush and drags on. He just...well says it. LOL Is this what my mom's talking about?


HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: