Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bruno is growing too fast....=(

If I could put an emoticon crying right here I would. LOL

Last week, I was flipping through Bruno's old picture and I'm glad I took 'em too.

He used so darn cute and now he's not as cute anymore but still cute.



...Get what I mean? XD






See?






He was so innocent and CUTE!!! Just look at him! >___<










But now look at his devilish eyes......*_* LOL

He's still cute but more stubborn and naughty XD







OH OH I saved this for last.....HAHHAAH IT'S SERIOUSLY funny XD

He had something in his mouth and I was trying to get it out but he was stubborn so yeah he didn't give it to me. So I played and pinch his cheeks a little...





....

































































































































































HAHHAHA LOOK! HE'S SMILLING! HAHAHHAHAHAH





Ow....HAHAHA....My sto-HAHAHAH-mach HAHAHHA

No comments: