Sunday, February 14, 2010

I want a lawyer! WARGH

Today went out to the MCA thing, and too bad I wasn't caught in the camera XD It was LIVE! XD But when we went there the VIPs havent came yet so nothing much and we didnt wanna wait that long so we went back and was on our way to a temple (My mom said there were activities XD) But my maid (Who came along for the first time) is carsick and vommited.


So, had to bring her home first and then we went out to MidValley for lunch! XD We ate at TGI Friday's! I ate at that place for the first time. How sad is that? XD Oh, and I wore my mom's high heels for the fun of it and well, I regretted =( I always almost trip over and I cant walk a straight path nicely and my feet were sore D=


I have new respect for women who wears high heels. After eating, I went to look around for a shorter high heel or slipper or sandal to wear. But dont have nice one =( So I was stuck with the high heel T____T


Oh yeah, my cousins and I arent that CHEAP! WARGH. I DEMAND A LAWYER!


Shall leave it there and do it another day its gonna be a looong post XD

No comments: