Friday, February 26, 2010

Three things which clashes so wonderfully

I have exam next week and haven't even started to study yet! AND STILL CANT T__T SEE HOW SAD IS THIS? And then cheer and sukan is right after exams ~_~

And then three days after Sukan, I have Piano Theory Exam Grade 5 =(


I haven't even master the test yet. I have yet to memorize 5-8 pages of terms and their meaning. I have yet started studying Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Add Maths, Maths, BM, BI, Sejarah, Moral, PJK ...etc etc. =(


I have to spend 3 hours or more in my piano school because my teacher (the principal) wants me to finish up 12 trial exams by TOMORROW which means I cant study yet. And today, I have spent until 4 at piano school. And now still doing the tests =/

And tomorrow, I have to spend maybe another 1-3 hours there again. I have to be there by 9! 9 o'clock in the morning! WARGH! T_T

No comments: