Saturday, June 20, 2009

Again and again

Recent maid was sent back...again...because she's been troubling my parents a lot and isn't helping much. She's been lazying around and also been...you could say stealing ...LOL

One time we caught her....eating 3 French-toast my mom cooked my brothers and me, 3 slices of bread, 2 pieces of cheesecake and rice she cooked...I think all for her breakfast...>=( If she wanted to eat she could've cooked something for her and told us she wanted to eat....=_= We told her again and again...but she kept doing it...so my dad said that she may one day be brave enough to steal something else other than food..So, they sent her back.


My parents said that maybe I'll be alone in the house and need to help clean up the house and help my mom do chores while she's at work...Well....if I can't cope up then my parents may decide on whether getting another maid...in the mean time ..err...





I'll get my own keys? Get the house to myself? (Benefits???)

LOL


Gotta draw the map for Chi Yan now. XD

No comments: