Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sleepover/ Sunway

The sleepover was really fun XD My cousins came by night and came to my bedroom. They're both 5 and 8. Char Lie wants to kidnap and stalk them and even asked where they stayed LOL HAHAA *pretends to be over-protective cousin* *loads BB gun with bullets* Char Lie, come 10 km near them you you'll die *____* HAHA =D





Cheryl and Char Lie scared me a lot at night. Dang you guys! =/ I shriek once by accident and my brother heard it in his room....hehe....^^lll Char Lie threatened to play the music box when we're sleeping =( It's kinda creepy like in the movies when you're in the haunted house and then some music is playing in the background...haha Maybe I watched too many movies...=X










Cheryl pula said "What if suddenly you're looking at the curtains then there's a white figure appearing" Chills were going down my spine. XD Guess I can't watch any horror movies anymore =X





After chatting and laughing, we finally slept at 1 something XD The next day, we all went to Sunway. Cheryl couldn't come with us =/ She had to go home early then after that Char Lie, Char Nie and me went to Sunway and ice-skate (Sorry if we didn't invite you because it was really last minute ...^^lll)






After skating, we went to watch a movie...Another last minute thing HAHA We aren't organised....HAHA Guess that's our weakness ..XD;; We watched Monsters vs Aliens and it was really funny HAHAAHA XD I like the Jelly looking guy....although he has no brains..literally HAHA XD But that whats makes him so funny XD He has no brains and not enough logic so he always says something weird...LOL




After that we went home~ I didnt bring my camera along so I couldn't snap any pictures..=/

No comments: