Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Talent Hunt =D

The event's coming up and I'm real excited =D I'm in the voting crew...so I think I'm gonna be in front of the stage? LOL I dont know whether I was much help because it was really akward.....=X



Anyway~ I'm glad that we got most of our results back this week....the waiting has been tormenting us all....XD And since Bruno is getting more demanding every single day.....I'm trying to persuade my parents adopt one dog from SPCA by the end of the year...Why start now? LOL Because it'll take a long time to convince them into getting another dog to acompany Bruno... XD But the other day we were in the shop buying a new collar for Bruno...(He destroyed his old one because he kept tugging it till it broke........^^lll)




We saw another Beagle! =DD And a Labrodor! =D Both of them were almost 2 months old and they were so cute =3 I got to carry both of them for 5 minutes each =D The Beagle kept sniffing me and he licked me arm...while the Labrodor (..Its black ..=D ) licked and fitted his whole mouth to bit my arm HAHAHHA it was cute XD but whenever I try to touch his nose he bit my hand ...XD

The other day I saw a Corgi and it was real cute too!!! =D The next post, I'm gonna post up pictures of dogs that I like =DD

No comments: