Saturday, January 30, 2010

Confusing Chinese Names

READ THE NAMES AND PRONOUNCE IT OUT LOUD XD



In brackets are words the operator or caller thought they heard.




Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? (Anyone)

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to ANNIE WAN! (Anyone)

Operator: YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE! Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. ( Someone ) And I need to talk to Annie Wan ( Anyone ) ITS URGENT!

Operator: I know you are SOMEONE and you want to talk to ANYONE! But what's this urgent matter about?!?!?

Caller: Well ...tell my sister Annie Wan ( Anyone ) that our brother Noel Wan ( No one ) has involved in an accident. Noel Wan (No one ) got injured and now Noel Wan ( No one ) is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan ( Everyone ) is on the way to the hospital!

Operator: Look, if NO ONE got injured and NO ONE was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Lee ( Sorry )

Caller: Yes! You should be SORRY! Now give me your name!




....LOL!

No comments: