Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Shoe Switcher

My shoes are missing! *gasp* *horror* *dramatic lightning bolts*

Anything I missed out? =)


Shoe goblins are on the loose! GET THEEEEEEM! >=D They've been switching innocent people shoes (LIKE ME! >=D)on purpose and they will not stop until every shoe on Earth is swtiched! And if you bought an expensive shoe. WATCH OUT! You never know when these little sneaky creatures will come and switch yours with mine! HAHA XD




LOL! Okayla....there's no shoe goblin involved in this XD


I thought I accidently wore my brother's shoes. Turns out I didn't! Guess whose shoes are these =) You'd never guess really O_O Or maybe you would LOL!
































I switched it with Cheryl's one XD Turn out I accidently took Cheryl's shoes instead of mine yesterday XD Cant blame me what! *halo appears above head* =D *shows innocent wide smile*

Anyway, this post has no reason to it. I just came back from tuition and from Shye wei's house. THANKS SHYE WEI AND YOUR FAMILY AGAIN! =D

And tommorow I'm off to Cheryl's house again for tuition.


P.S I feel so bad doing this T___T

P.P.S Remind me and Cheryl to swicth shoes tommorow

P.P.P.S I just had to add more 'P's XD

No comments: