Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2009 and goodbye

So fast already 2010. before you know it. We'd have jobs and well...gotten married!?!??!!? O_O

I know, I know. It was a thought I just HAD to say it! XD

Anyway, I'm looking forward and terrified at the same time of next year.


1. New literature books
2. New questions for them
3. NO OLD YEAR QUESTIONS DAMN IT!
4. We're the first ones to read and answer =.=
5. The teachers might even be clueless on what tip to give. (You never now would you?)
6. We're getting old...FAST! (Okay, I admit that isn't really what I'm scared of XD)
7. Most of our classmates are switching classes =(
8. I'll miss the old times and dread my tight schedule.


Weeelll.....I hope next year wouldn't be that bad. And if it is, I'd have my friends with me all the way eventhough some might be in different classes! we're still friends eventhough not as close! 8D

No comments: