Monday, December 7, 2009

What!?!?! O_____O

I went to the dentist today and got an extremely uncomfortable scaling (where you get your teeth cleaned thoroughly and also polished...that's what the doctor did anyway LOL) I kept twitching every time that 'thing' (I dont know what it is LOL) was well..polishing (?) my teeth...Ughhh....@_@ It was a bit painful when it was touching my teeth gum...and it was rolling in high speed @_@

So I got bad news LOL I had a small cavity! WARGH! LOL and got my tooth filled ..another extremely uncomfortable thing to go through. If I were a kid, I'd have a phobia and called them aliens because of the light glaring at my mouth and the dentist and assistants wearing their masks LOL!


And the dentist said to brace my teeth =( And my dad maybe wants me to go through with it.....I don't mind the braces but....Couldn't they do it when I was in form 1 or 2 ? T__T If they were gonna do it anyway why not during that time? LOL but it isnt really long and it may stay for 1 year and a half or maybe shorter or longer XD So I'm hopping that it'll stay for only 1 year! 8D


Ahhh...and another bad thing happen =( DO. NOT. LAUGH. I mean it! SERIOUSLY! DONT LAUGH! I ain't gonna say it if you're laughing now... ready?....







































..............


















































A puppy peed at my pants........T_____T My neighbour's puppy (The one who follows me to school and back home with other than Xin Chien) peed at my pants when I carried it. ITS NOT FACE PROBLEM!















STOP LAUGHING! I KNOW YOU ARE! I HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE! LOL!


Well, auntie (neighbour's mom) warned my neighbour's younger brother to let Lulu pee first before giving her to me.... but yeah LOL By the way, Lulu's the name of the puppy whihc peed one me =.= LOL Well, after that I had to hurry home to wash my legs and change my pants because it was drenched LOL

But, when I came back she was happy to see me! And luckily I was pee-free XD

I hope nothing's gonna happen later on ...Don't jinx me! LOL

No comments: