Monday, December 14, 2009

Tagged by er...A lot of ppl XD

A. You prefer :


1.Alcohol or Mineral Water : Mineral water...I hate alcohol >.<

2.Blue or Pink : Blue =D

3.Hot Guys or Cool Guys : Er....Cool guys? Well, it doesn't matter to me as long as their
personality's ok.

4.Good Looks or Brains : Hmm..both?


5.Taylor Swift or Taylor Lautner : ....Erk... Hard descision....but in the end Taylor Swift 8D


6.Friends or Loved Ones : ...Well, don't know I love all of them


7."Baby" or "Honey" : Honey LOL


B. Your/You kind of guy :

1.Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic : Non-alcoholic. I don't mind if he drinks but not that extreme

2.Good or Bad : Good

3.Brave or Cute : err...both?

4.Tall or Short : Tall =D

5.T-Shirt or Suite : T-shirt

6.Coat or Leather Jacket: Coat? Leather jacket's really too warm to wear

7.Sunnies or Spectacles : Sunnies

8.Caring or Rich : Caring =)

9.Kisses or Hugs : Hugs because their more warmer 8D

10.Romantic ? Yeeeap


C.Your/You kind of girl :

1.Cute or Pretty : Errr....I dont know LOL Neither?

2.Sweet or Caring: Caring XD I don't know about sweet XD

3.Sports or "Princess Candle" : Sports LOL

4.Surprises? : Yeeah!

5.Smile or Frown : Smile

6.Love Quotes or Love Poems : Love quotes are better...I think =.= Poems are too long and
makes the whole thing sound too cheezy

7.Computer Geek or Study Nerd : err..study nerd?XD

8.SMS or MSN : Msn because I don't know how to sms properly and I dont have a hp XD

9.Forever or Just For Fun : huh? oh...right definitely not just for fun..=.=

10.Hangouts with Friends or Couple Date : Hangout with friends


Your Daily Activities :

1.After Breakfast : Err.....got to school LOL

2.Before School: Getting ready for school

3.During School : Listen to teacher's lectures or sometimes focusing on some stuff if the teacher
is horrible or bad at teaching or just plain mean

4.After School : Play with Bruno XD

5.Night: Hmmm I study/ do homework or pack my bags for shcool

6.Midnight : I'm sleeeeeping 8D

7.Holidays : I do whatever I feel like it. My mood affects my activites 8D

Tag 10 people :
1. Char Lie
2. Char Nie
3. Chi Yan
4. Shye Wei (You need to update! XD)
5. Cheryl (YOU TOO)
6. Su Wen
7. Timothy
8. Malcolm
9. Zhen Meng (tagged you for fun XD)
10. Jek Ann (because you need something other than RE XD)


1.What if 9 confesses that he/she likes you ?
(Zhen Meng) Nah-uh no way of happening LOL

2.Will you go out for a couple date with 3 if he/she asks to ?
[chiyan] Hmmm well, she wouldn't ask ME 8D She'll be asking someone else *winks* XD

3.Is 7 single ?
(Timothy) ............YOU ask him

4.Describe 1
(Char Lie) She sucks too XD (YOu said I suck so I'm doing that to you too XD)

5.Will you date 8 ?
(Malcolm) LOL! Nope not datting anyone for THEIR own good and to save me from getting
punishments

6.What is 2's nickname ?
(Char Nie) Hmm..I called her Purpleep LOL Because she sleeps too much and she's crazy about
purpleXD

7.What do you wish to tell 10 right now ?
(Jek Ann) No need to update about RE hot girls anymore!! HAHAHA XD

8.What is 5 good in ?
(Cheryl) laughing but sounds weird at times HAHA Cheyrl you have to agree XD

9.If you were to do one thing to 4, what would it be?
(Shye Wei) I don't need to 8D She's Doraemon for crying out loud. All she needs is her wonderful
pocket XD

10.Have you seen 1 cried ?
(Char Lie) Yeap, she's seen me cry and I've seen her cry. We're even 8D XD

11.Is 2 crazy or geeky ?
(Char Nie) Just plain crazy dude. If YOU know her you'd be running all the way to the Artic by
now XD

12.Will you hold 7's hand and walk around ?
(Timothy) Ahh..I don't think so XD

13.What do you think of 6 ?
(Su Wen) She's very funny HAHAH no seriously every time you go near her, she'd do something
that'll make you laugh XD

14.Will you kiss 3 when there is only both of you in the park ?
(Chi Yan) Chi Yan will smack me so hard if I do and NO I wouldn't because...HAHAH

15.Is 8 sweet ?
(Malcolm) Hmm..I think so?

16.What is 9's hobby ?
(Zhen Meng) I have no idea LOL

17.Will you date 10 to a high class restaurant?
(Jek Ann) Nah-uh =.= ...........But the high-class is tempting LOL

18.Is 5 fitted to be a maid?
(Cheryl) Why do you have to ask? She's already following my every command HAHAHHA XD

19.When it started raining, who will you seek for an unbrella?
Hmm....Well I dont 8D I like feeling the rain pattering against my skin. but most of the time Xin Chien will get mad at me and drags me to the school gate or somewhere dry XD

20. Where would you go with 1 on a date?
(Char Lie) Let's see...Well I don't need to choose she'll be choosing all the expensive places just to make a hole in my pocket LOL

No comments: