Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yesterday

You know what, yesterday was the most awesome-est thing ever!!!!! LOL I dont use this word often! 8D I never really get to spend my birthdays with a lot of friends because its Christmas Eve. Most of them would be spending their time with families or concerts for Christmas.

So, I was practically giddy with happiness yesterday! I love every single person who was there yesterday!!!!! 8D And I would love to give every one of you a HUUUUUUUGE hug unless you dont want me to! LOL Well, except for Chi Yan of course! LOL She never liked to be hugged XD

I'm kinda lazy actually to explain what exactly happen so I wont XD But the suprise was the cake LOL eventhough Tim did gave me spoilers by telling me the day before LOL but I forgot all about it XD Romeo (I think) off-ed the lights and you know what I thought it was part of a game..LOL!

Then came in Tim holding the cute yet delicious cake and walked over XD then you know la sang the song and everything XD >___< LOL Cheryl and Char Lie and Char Nie practically poked me to death just to make me stand XD The embarassing part was when all three of us (Kah Deng, Johnathon and me) had to blow the candles together HAHA


And they wanted to take pictures of it >_< Which I'm glad they didn't 8D But overall I'm glad I was able to come and I love my friends! =D

And John!!!!!!! Why'd you have to move school! =( HAHA I still remember the boy with the cap last time LOL XD The John now and last time is really different and yet almost the same =) I hope you'll be happy at your new school! And come back to visit us every now and then!!!!!!

No comments: