Sunday, November 29, 2009

NO! NO! NO! T_T

THIS CAN"T BE HAPPENING! Okay, here's what happen T_T


Just now, I followed my parents to fetch my brother from Sean's house LOL And then after that, we went to the pet shop to buy Bruno's dog food.


When we reached there, there was a Beagle and also a Siberian husky! =3

VERY CUTE! =D

First I beg my mom to let me play with them...and she finally gave in! 8D

So, I played with the Beagle which was a female! VERY SWEEET! I've seen her so many times....no one wanna buy =( Because she's quite sickly and thin and her coat's not that shiny and nice....

BUT SHE'S SO SWEET!~! 8D

I carried her and she was so excited LOL She was practically bouncing around in my arms XD

After that, I played with the Siberian husky! Very nice and was a male...so VERY PLAYFUL

The fur was really soft and beautiful. Seriously XD The colour is very nice =3 And he kept biting my hands XD but he playing la so after bite he licks me and bite again LOL!


So my hand was full of his saliva LOL..Okay, a bit and his bite marks and also his scent LOL


When I came home, I thought of letting Bruno sniff it because normally he'll be excited about it. So my shirt when I carried the female Beagle is full of her scent and my hands are full of the Husky's scent. Bruno start sniffing happily....too happily LOL My shirt and was real happy LOL!

Then when he smell my hands... That's where the "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" comes in. HE WAS SCARED! AND HE JERKED AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE! T______T

Everytime I came close to him his tail would be literally between his legs and his ears would be even more droopy..=(

NO! It's not because I abuse him! =.=

It's because of the Husky's scent! WAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!

NOW also he dont let me near him =.=

So later I have to take a bathe again to wash off part of the scent.......T_____T

No comments: