Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm trying

but failing every time I get up again.


Yet, why do I try to get up even though I will fail again?



Because maybe just maybe, I could change it a little. That's why I think.


Maybe that's where my determination comes from. I get stomp, pushed back but I still keep on going ~



Too sentimental? 8D Well, sorry for you. but I wanna say this. Don't have to read this, you know.


Anyway, this is for the person who isn't a dumbass but acts like one. We care but you don't know it yet.


So, once you realize it already. Weren't you glad even for a little moment you were alive and living, creating memories and gaining experience?


I know at this moment, you're gonna be skeptical about this. But after maybe a year later. You come back again to this little post. Maybe, you'd know, no?

No comments: