Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trauma

Went to shop with my parents in Central. And now it is on my dead zone list =.= I'm darn scared to go to the groceries department now. There was one lady with you know who gives off samples and stuff. She was in charge of the V-good drink.

I don't really like some of the flavors but anyway, tried for fun. She kept on insisting on trying other drinks = buy something or else XD


My mom came by and the lady said if we bought er...I think 3 cans of tuna we'd get a free V-Good...or something like that. So my mom wanted to get tuna anyway, and agreed. After that, I think she was again insisting that 1 isn't enough and made me drink another. After that, I left and she kept telling about something.

I just smiled at her because I have no idea what she was saying. and quickly walked to my parents. She still followed me around and said the same phrase again.

And then, my dad told her about something like " She threw it already" in cantonese.

I didn't get it at first, but now I know. She was telling me to throw the plastic cups into the bin all along


................



which I have already did

Chasing after me because of that =.=

Kinda scary when she kept on pushing and pushing about it


Next week, gotta be in school for the whole except Friday..=/

OH YEAH, learning how to bake on Tuesday! 8D

Helping out with the primary kids on Thursday and have meeting on Monday and Wednesday.

No comments: