Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chi Yan's house

Her house is VERY windy. Seriously =D It's not stuffy at all and quite cool her house! 8D

Very comfy and homey feeling it gives. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.

I ATE NASI LEMAK! HAHA XD


Yesterday, went to her house and was the third to arrive after Char Lie and Char Nie which was the first....Unless you count me as second XD

It's like she stalked me XD When I ngam ngam arrive. She's at the front door already. Oh and her gate is quite unusual....


I CANT OPEN HER GATE! WARGH!

T_____T Is that sad or what?

I mean I thought everyone had trouble with it too but then Shye Wei could open it so easily T_____T

Then everyone laughed at me! WARGH!


Okay, skip that part. Went into the house. And her room is so cute! =D


After that played the computer games a bit. And watched movies!

In the middle of the second movie Char Lie and char Nie had to go back =(

Then after watching movies, Shye Wei and JJ (Jun Jun) played POWERPUFFGIRLS! HAHA

SERIOUSLY WEI! IT WAS SO FUNNY!
HAHHAAHAHAH

And then after that, they played Digimon. 8D After SHye Wei's turn I played with him. And I beat him! WHOOO! For only one round though HAHA

And then, Shye Wei had to go back =( And then it was me! XD


Saw Chi yan and JJ play private server for maple LOL

And saw Tuck Fai there too! XD

And that's about it! 8D Was really fun!~ Hope can go back again! =D

No comments: