Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon

It was fun yesterday! 8D

I giggled quite a lot really LOL I didn't really expect that. And I thought Su Wen will be bruising a lot of ppl and especially the ones sitting next to her XD but she didn't or...maybe she did but not much LOL And Su Wen kept going in and out and to and fro just to see a cute guy working in the Jig Saw puzzle shop! I went there to buy something for someone =D


And well, after that. We all had to squeeze in the back sit.

All 7 of us HHAHA Imagine the shocked faces on the pl who saw us XD

It was a fun and tiring day because it's the first time I've been out of the house sinc ethe holidays and it was nice to go out XD

Thanks Su Wen, for the tickets and the ride to your house! Tell your parents for me thank you! And also to your little brothers because it was fun to see them XD Especially your youngest brother. So cute la XD


So...today I went to Mid Valley again to buy books...well actually I didn't want to go...my brother convince me like this..


I was sleeping that time and he came into my room to wake me up and my younger brother came in too


Me , my older brother and younger brother


Eh, ger (that's what my whole family and relatives call me) wake up lor *shakes me*


*Grumbles* Go away...


Already 11 something already. You STILL don't want to wake up ah?


You lier it's only 9 something...*grabs bolster tightly*


Eh, Jie you don't want to wake up ah?


We're going to Mid Valley today. You don't want ah?


I don't want and I don't care..I want to sleep


He's *points at my younger brother* gonna go buy clothes and I'm gonna buy shoes and clothes and he's gonna buy more clothes and I'm also gonna buy BOOKS


...............I go.


LOL my brothers all laugh at me after that. I don't know why though. Must be the word books....that affected my decision...=.=


Dang the word..


OH I SAW CHI YAN TODAY!
LOL

Didn't expect that! XD



Anyway I got two Julia Quinn books! 8D

Brighter than the Sun and Splendid =) Brighter than the Sun seems more interesting so I'm gonna read that first! XD

LOL I finished 'To Catch An Heiress" within 4 hours =D yesterday XD

Today I'm gonna finish up "Romancing Mr' Bridgerton" =D

Thanks Su Wen for the books!

No comments: