Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Old times (?)

I am missing everything from my childhood right now. LOL I sound like an old grandma...




..........






=______=



I miss my old neighbours. MY NICE NEIGHBOURS unlike the ones next to my current house =.=

My old best friends, my old school which some people say are where a lot of lesbians come from. LOL


My old house, my old mini whiteboard I used to practice my maths with my mom when I was small.



My old garden where I always play and tend to the plants (ocassionally)


My old backyard where I helped my old nice maids plant chilies, tomatoes, potatoes (Yes, Su Wen, I used to have your little cousins at the back of my house but ppl always steal them =.=), papayas, onions and a lot of stuff 8D

We would change the plants from time to time. There was one mangoes tree but it didnt bear any fruit yet because it still young.



My old fence. Yes the fence LOL it was made err.....well like this?




Looook! birdies! 8D

I miss the 4 stray cats I took care of (secretly without my parents permission 8D) for 2 years. And I didnt get caught! >8D I always shook the fence when I was small haha And it became er..they're bell? normally I'll shake it and they'll come running to my house meowing HAHA

Guess what they're names are?




LOL


The mom to the other 2 was Kitty. HAHA Well, I was 8! You can't blame me!!

The litter was Kuzco (Boy) named after Kuzco from The Emporer's New Groove LOL (Named by my friend) and Cutie LOL This one I have to laugh HAHHAHAHA Cutie was the girl and takes after the mom =D


The last one.....


I can't seem to remember the name but I remember that one clawing at me by accident. This one was fighting with Cutie over something. I dont know what though. Maybe me? 8D Then she tried to claw Cutie and I stopped them. Well, I kena la. And tough luck, I also kena stratched by the hanger LOL Yeah, a hanger =_=


And I miss my old bike and old things and my old teddy bears and my old bolsters and my old neighbour's dog and my neighbour's rabbit =(

All the memories are still with me though. And I'm happy remembering the little bits of things that happen that even everybody else has forgotten =D

I even remember the horrible moments of my life even when they don't remember. And guess what? I'm actually glad it all happen 8D because without those moments. It wouldn't help me grow up


And oh yeah, I miss the big drains I always play in HAHA yeah, drains LOL They aint dirty actually. Clean really 8D See how nice the outskirts were last time? XD...Okay maybe not that far from the city but far enough? LOL

No comments: