Sunday, November 15, 2009

YES MY LUCK STREAK 8D

Yesterday, I played msn games with Char Lie. And guess what?


I beat her ass in all the games we played 8D Well, except for reversi........ =.=


HAHAH And SOMEONE said that she thought she could beat me 8D


LOL Char Lie, got so irratated of losing to me 8D Then she decided to play reversi with me. The game which she calls herself pro in it *cough*. Well, actually, its juts me who sucks at playing that game LOL


Well, it was fun beating her in checkers, rock, paper, scissors, bowling, Uno, and tic tac toe >8D

I am never EVER forgetting this! 8D

OH and yesterday, something funny happen. Ming Foong went to CL and CN's house. But couldn't find the doorbell =.= He called Tim who was chatting with me at that time for help. We were desperately trying to tell him what a doorbell is. LOL

I mean I tried to type out "Men Ling" ...errr...that's doorbell according to my younger brother...I think. But yeah, couldn't help also HAHA XD;;


So, in the end he waited for 1 hour plus LOL

No comments: