Thursday, December 17, 2009

The world's in turmoil, the end came nearer.

Continued from Malcolm's blog.



Darn it, I thought. No escape from here.. I groaned.

Unfortunately me and Kye Chin, we were stuck in the Prefect's room. Yeap, what the hell right? I mean, I'm sure you're thinking ''why the heck are you guys stuck in the Prefect's room?'' but before making any accusations, I would like to point out we are outnumbered by a group of man-infecting zombies! Okay, fine it sounds absurd and outrageous but if YOU were there in my place you'd believe it. Anyway, on with the story.


We were actually helping a teacher organise the files in the room but somehow something came up well the teacher had leave us alone to do it ourselves. It wasn't that long until we heard terrified screams and yelling.


My eyes went wide with shock and I stared at Kye Chin for while and she had the same look as me. " I wonder what happend." I wondered out loud. She dashed right out the door and with wide eyed eyes, she ran back in and shut the door and locked it. I asked while looking at her bewilderedly " Kye Chin, why are you locking it for? We're gonna finish up soon. And I want to get back to class and - "


She cut me off with a swear word. "Help me push ALL the chairs, tables, or anything heavy against the door!" And off with her pushing some of the tables. I stared at her and blinked my eyes furiously. "Well,"She snapped "Are you helping me or not?!!?" I hurriedly helped her to stack some chairs on to of the tables.


"Kye Chin, what exactly are we-"


Bang bang bang bang! I heard the bangings against the door and I screamed. I saw lots of blood oozing through at the bottom of the door. Kye Chin muttered something under her breath ".....zombies.."


We pushed the tables and chairs with our backs with force, trying to prevent whatever it was out there from forcing their way in. I heard splats and more bones breaking. Their zombie-like groans were getting louder and louder....and my screams were soon drowned in their groans. We were trapped and this gets us back to square one. How are we gonna escape?


I could hear faint yelling something like "....to save your damned ass..!"


More and more came with heavy footsteps.....Thud thud thud....My heart was thumping loudly and fiercely within me. Truthfully, I scared until I could die really but heck, if I don't defend myself I might become one of them. CRACK! The zombies with injured bleeding arms dangling in the hole of the door that they just made, all of it scrambling to grab us both. My arm got caught by one of them and was trying to pull me with force.

I screamed " KYE CHIN HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!" She took a chair and started whacking against the arm that caught mine but unfortunately she accidently whacked me too. "OUCH!" I yelled in pain and rubbed my bruised arm.


"Sorry" She gave me a small grin.


"Nevermind.." I muttered under my breath. " You are not allowed to use the chairs anymore" I glared at her.


"Hmm..." She said while getting lost in thought.


"Kye Chin...err.. I don't mean to be rude but....Could you hurry up and HELP me here? I'm still stuck pushing these tables you know!!!" I shouted. Their arms were still scrambling here and there. More arms came in and I was trying to dodgde them as I pushed the tables and chairs against the door to prevent them from coming in. I could hear them hissing against the door.



"Well, I KNOW! But the door can't stand the pressure from them pushing, you smart ass. So, eventually the door's gonna break down anyway! We gotta get something to defend ourselves!" She pointed out.



Dang I thought She has a point. With the hole in the door that they made earlier with ease....The door's gonna fall apart anyway and with their numbers increasing. We got no choice but to break the door down and whack our way through them. Though staying here might seem safer, the more we wait the more they come. And with them whacking themselves against the door...


I looked around and grabbed two hockey sticks. " You want to striped one or the other one?" I asked.

She gave me a look and snapped" What the hell?!? They're both the same!"


I blinked and turned one of the hockey. She was right both had stripes and looked the same"OH..right...." I cleared my throat " I knew that!"


She rolled her eyes and said sarcastically" Uh-huh, right....Yen Ling you really are a genius I tell you!"

I grumbled "Hmph..."

"Okay, since we're ready now...I think we better wait for them instead. Opening the door for them leaves us at a disadvantage..so we wait for them and then-"

I cut her "And then we whack them into pieces. Got it!..........." I paused for a moment. This is no time for hesitating...you gotta do it. You've got to.

I gulped, gripping the hockey stick more firmly in my hands."Boy, I did attend the hockey club practice during koko, but I never liked the sport. And now I'm back again using this hockey stick. I never was good at it anyway......"


Bang! Whack! .....And CRASH! There goes a part of the door. Bits of it were flying everywhere. The zombies were closing in. It wasn't as many as I expected but heck, they still outnumbered us both. They were pushing the tables and chairs we piled up earlier aside. Kye Chin took the first whack and I did right after her. We whacked quite a few of them and blood scattered everywhere. Dripping and oozing as we hit them one by one.


Our killing spree didn't last very long. Our hockey stick broke in half due to the usage. We're doomed. They just keep coming....I thought. We panicked for a while but then came Terence, Dao Zhung, Danly and Malcolm. They had no weapons at hand but, they still fought.

"Hey! Are you guys stupid or what? GET THE FREAKING CHAIRS!"

I managed to pass a chair to Kye Chin and she began to whack them. The guys scrambled to get a chair or a hockey stick. Well, I was no athelete and Kye Chin did a better job than me. So most of the fighting went to her.


After a while, they weren't any of them left in the room only the six of us. It wasn't a nice sight with all the body parts and blood scattered everywhere.




To be continued either by me...if I get the plot from them..=.= or someone else

No comments: