Monday, December 21, 2009

And another year

It makes me feel......sad somehow. The way time moves on quickly, leaving us all scrambling in life to catch up with it. It kinda seems unfair sometimes. I came back from Alor Setar at 4 today and I feel sad leaving actually. I left my two new nephews and niece back there and my grandma and uncles and aunts.


Everytime, we leave and come back again. My grandma has a hard time remembering our names and ...us at all actually. Everytime, we go there......she'll cry because she can't remember and she'll cry again because we always have to go back to KL. It makes my heart break literally.


Anyway, PMR's coming soon. I feel quite...well I don't know what I'm feeling! O_O I feel terrified, scared to death, and well...I'm hoping it goes well. I hope all of us gets straight A's, really. Another 3 more days.....


And ou future would be set. No more turning back. Changes might split us apart. Our lives might never cross again with one another. But, I won't forget and will remember them all =)


The best present would be the thread that connects forever =D

No comments: