Friday, December 18, 2009

From right here

Ahhh.....reached Alor Setar at around almost noon...XD I found my brother's gameboy and I played it XD They're not interested in it anymore and so..I think its mine! 8D


Anyway...I found out yesterday PMR results in on my birthday. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad =/ Anyway, yeah la Char Lie you are a genius for remembering my birthday XD I thought I wouldn't be able to come online at all. But somehow, my cousin is 'stealing' interent connection LOL!


The house doesn't have internet because they just came back from Ireland. Did I mentioned that my cousin brother is more of a bully than my two brothers together? AND ALL THREE OF THEM PAKAT AGAINST ME! T__T Imagine the horror..=(


Everytime I'm minding my own bussiness, he throws a pillow at me/ ruffles my hair/ pull my ponytail T___T



AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


OH yeah, about the 'stealing' net connection. the house doesn't have internet here. They used to but before leaving for Ireland, it went pooof! XD

So now they're 'borrowing' wireless network from another person in the neighbourhood. I bet that person's mad right now about this. But heck, he/she didnt put a password for the wireless connection thing =.=


And hope we all get good results next week, I'm gonna wish that as my birthday wish. XD


Good luccccckkkk! =D AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL A'Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss PPL!!!!!!!

No comments: