Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sivik, you make ppl lives so much more CRUEL!

Damn it! =(

The worst word I can swear it that XD Or maybe its not XD

Well, anyway CURSE YOU SIVIK! RAAAAAAAAWR! f5!


Starting next week (I think) I'll be super busy T____T I wont even have time anymore to use the computer much. I have tuition from Tuesday to Friday until 5.30 and Friday night I have tuition from 8 to 10.30. Sucks wei T_T And then I got piano at 11 on Saturday! AND THEN I HAVE PIANO EXAMS TOO! @____@


And add Koko and sports practice into it. And that makes my life super complicated =.=


Anyway.....I feel horrible if I said anything bad in SA =( Seriously. I think I was acting like a jerk. Blame the rotten female mood swing hormone =.=

Well, and me too XD Anyway, I apologize for being rotten and this week will be my last time playing (probably) So I hope I'd get to play with you all 8D

And also, I don't know why. I feel.....detached? A bit from.....things? O_____o

LOL! random thought 8D Anyway. see ya next year in school =)

No comments: