Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Day Of Fun 'ness.....! XD




I hope fun 'ness is a word....Ah well....! LOL XD




We all went to school and had fun taking each other pictures...yeah...




LOL XD










Chloe's first attempt to steal! XD






^^lll










Su Wen's tattoo! XD I like the pattern~ 8D












Green apple a.k.a Chloe !! XD












Ern...posing for me! LOL XD






Doesnt she look cool!?!?! XD











Lynn...taking picture of me..when I'm taking hers...LOL XD




The camera blocking her face! >=/








Ern...(The Thinker statue! XD) and Shiao Yen..XD















Michelle and Lee Yin..!
















Justin! XD or Justina





You didnt see that!! 8D














Chloe....! haha!!















Rebecca, Michelle, Lee Yin, and Kushaal! XD














HEADLINES:






Chloe Foo a.k.a Green Apple stops a deadly attack from Justin




by using her camera and two fingers!! XD













Justin's attempt to hit Tuck Fai with wooden eer....thing (?)






XD



















And...Tuck Fai dodges..! LOLXD























Kushaal's talk-to-the-hand pose! XD














Su Wen and Shiao Yen walking away..........






DONT GOOOOOO!!! XD












Char Lie is modelling! XD




Runaway Model! 8D

















Char Lie and eerr......my twin! LOL XD


















Kushaal selling PJK shirt for RM 10..! XD














Chloe and me! XD



















All of us!!~!~ TOGETHER!








Since a lot of people were going back..........so we decided





to go back too!! XD





And Chloe, Ern and Lee Yin called their parents to ask permission to come





to my house! XD







And yeah..I did ask my dad's permission first!






I told Pn. Mutha that my dad's fetching us lot home..and






I asked teacher whether need to sign and stuf..





and guess what?






Teacher said we can leave without signing!!! XD







And then we left! WHEE!~!

















Lee Yin in the car!


















Chloe in the car~ XD















We went to KFC to get eerr....lunch..(?)










In my room~ XD











Shall update more tommorow~! Spent two hours on these only...!>_<











UPDATED!~!~





We all ate KFC later on and I think Chloe took some pictures of it...





LOL XD





Then we all played UNO and then...





SPORE! *_*





If Ying came to school...





she could've come too....





YIIIING!





LOL XD





We played Spore for I think almost 2 hours..





^^lll





And then, Ern's dad came to pick her up..





And we bid her good bye!!!!!!





lol XD





And then, Chloe, me, and Lee Yin...





went on playing UNO ...AGAIN...! XD













Us playing UNO...but was really distracted ....!!! XD











Chloe....distracted by her camera! XD













Chloe saying...~!XD







When we finished playing UNO, we played Scrabble...




and my brothers interfered...




-____-




And guess what?




I helped Chloe get 62 points ONLY BY USING the letter Q!




^^llll




And also helped my older brother get extra points by accident!




>_<'''




I have to learn to keep my mouth shut.....! >_<




Lee Yin's relative came and picked her up when we were about to end the game....




And the results are ...




.......................................




.......................




............




.......




...




.............




.......




.........




.......




...........................




.............




.....




...




Chloe...1st!




Me...2nd!




My older brother ....3rd!




Lee yin....4th!




WHEE~!~











Chloe playing with my monkey key-chain...though the monkey is not seen



here....! XD






Chloe took this picture with my camera when I was messing


around with hers...LOL XD



Chloe walking towards her parents car...! XD AT NIGHT! 8D

Chloe was the last to go back and I just had to take this! XD

Because my other two failed miserably...^^lll

And there was one picture with Rebecca in it......

but she saw me taking it and

we had a goose-chase! XD

No comments: