Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Chloe (Our very own Green apple)


What's your favourite colour?

Blue, black...XD


Who is most important to you?

My family, friends, and my books! *_* XD


How often do you think of committing suicide?

When I am lonely and with no books to read


Do you think you have enough confidence?

Err.....depending on tze situation.....If reading books, then YES I have FULL CONFIDENCE! XD


How many babies do u want?

I dont know....I havent thought of it.....Although kids are sometimes a handful....I still love them......^^lll


Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after it rains?

Yes, it is proven and its pretty and colourful....*_* XD


What is your goal for this year?

To try to read as many books as posible! And of course to find time to spend tze holidays with friends!


Do you believe in eternal love?

Nope......wait.. Is this a trick question!?


Do you think the person who tagged you, likes kidnapping?

Depends on WHO...but I definately know one very special erson she would...XD


What are you really afraid of?

Heights and my books being destroyed.....(You guys dont even try think about it! )


What are your bad habits?

Reading my books 'till somtimes four in the morning...! Like this morning....XD


Do you have a secret crush?

Nah.... dont think so..Unless Zero is counted! *_* XD


Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Yeap! Execpt with those with really bad intentions like using you.


What does flying mean to you?

Being free and feeeling the sky!XD


What do you currently crave for the most?

To get read more manga (especially VK) and books! BOOKS! AND MORE BOOKS!!!


Define yourself

A person which loves books and VK ?


Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words

A funny, crazy, blur person I know!!!!!!


What have you done to make yourself happy?

Reading my books and wins when I debate with my brother..=) (I seldom win!)


What is the worst case scenario that has happened to you in your life?

My father fainting in the dining room while eating


What do you wish for these next few years?

Spend time with friends and go book hunting!!! And of course getting straight A's for PMR and SPM!


I tag.....

Anyone who's free and had nothing better to do...! You can do it if you want!



No comments: