Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weird dream...yet so cool!!! XD



This morning...or yesterday night..I had a weird yet so cool dream!!!!! XD



Hmmm......



I think I was running...




Noo....wait.....that's skipping.......


Oh wait! Now I remember!


I was in a room with ..eerr....let's see...


Chloe..


Su Wen..


Ying...


Ern...


Lynn....


Char Lie...


Char Nie.......


Shye Wei...


and I think Timothy Sim was there too....


....I cant remember other faces..


^^lllllllll


okaay...


We were all....talking...


Then suddenly..


Marianne came walking...or dragging in


And Su Wen started saying hi!


And Marianne touched her...


then they both changed..


and became zombies...


I think


^^llllllllll


Oh yeah....And they started infecting other ppl too!


haha!!


And most of the ppl became


ZOMBIES!


O____________O


And..I dont know why..


I was carrying some posters of Kaname, Shiki, AND Edward....

yes....Edward Cullen! XD


Freaky...


LOL XD


You know what happend?


When Marianne and Chloe saw the Kaname poster....

and Su Wen and Shye Wei saw Edward's one...

And..Ying saw Shiki's one..


they...



they changed into walking daikons!

*gasp*

No la..

Just kidding!

They changed back to their normal self...

XD

And then..............................

..............

..............

.......

.....

...-

I woke up!

LOL XD

So I dont know what hapends after that..

Yeah..weird dream...

yet so cool!

LOL XD

I think to reverse the zombie mode is the thing they adore

or like most..

Well.....

in my dream anyway!

LOL XD

No comments: