Saturday, November 8, 2008

Something for you...XD



I know its aaaaaaawfully late, but I couldn't go online for a while....>.<>


But still, I couldnt just not do anything!




Happy belated birthday Lynn! =)




I know its real late...but you know..




I had to do something for YOU!




Although its not much...=D



______________



I known this very person for


2 years.


Eventhough I'm sometimes


well....let's just say


Very over the top


=D


Still, she became my friend


And yeah, I am


annoying...


(I think I am..=) XD)


Even after all that,


she still became my friend!


XD






IF BANANA MUFFINS WERE THAT BIG,

I WOULD EAT THEM 3 MEALS A DAY!

XD

I didnt know that the picture was THAT big...LOL

XD

Ah well!

And Lynn...?

Thanks again for everything..=)

For knowing me

'till being my friend. XD

No comments: