Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Kye Chin!

Yeap, today's the day where Kye Chin gets older than us.....

Well, yesterday I mean.. XD The first sentence was actually written yesterday...but I couldn't continue because I had to off the computer.. =/


So, yeah Happy Birhday KYE CHIN!!!! *conffetti!!!* (Is that how you spell it?? =D) If you guys didnt wish her yet by the end of the week...you never know what might happend...~




Lalalalalala~~~

=D

And now, phase 1 and phase 2 of operation getting puppy complete!

Phase 1= Persuading mom / dad to get one

Phase 2 = Getting mom to be on our side...And when she's on our side...Eventually my dad's gonna too....*Grins*

Phase 3 = (Is a quarter complete...) Penetrating my dad's shield...or getting him to buy a puppy for us.. XD

And once all these are complete. We will have a puppy!!!!!

BWAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...!













HAHAHAA!



XD

No comments: