Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yes! Finally !

I finally snapped a picture under his very nose when he was sleeping XD I kinda having a happy moment right now~ *sways in joy*


I gotta say that his teeth are getting really sharp now....XD Anywaaaaaaay! Back to the pictures! I took more pictures of him and I took some clips of him bitting on his blanky XD






The er..fence.. XD Look! There's Bruno!!






Bruno chewing.. XD






Chi Yan, he's already doing the puppy eye's right? XD






And this one too! =3






Bruno's tired look..XD





He looks so cute!~!~ >_<





He fell asleep when playing in his little corner..XD







Hehe~!~ =3









Bruno trying to catch Gecko-kun a.k.a Gecko the Toy









Bruno got stuck XD






There's still two more clips! but I wanna go eat omelettes...AGAIN! XD Well, bye bye~





No comments: