Friday, February 20, 2009

Taggie

*Best Day Award -

Err...that would be the day I finally got a puppy =3 and also that time when I got to meet all the friends I have now through Pn Mutha's activity on the first day of secondary=) and the time I got to meet Chloe, Anash, Cheryl, Ern, and Ying =D


*Best Memory Award -

o.O I have no idea what to write for this..soo...I dont know =)



*Best Friend Award -

Hmm....Can I say all of my friends..? Because I love them all =)



*New Friend Award -

Err...my newest pal...would be Bruno XD



*Best Enemy Award -

*_* BWAHAHAHAHHA OH YEAH I DEFINATELY KNOW THIS ONE >=D But sorry,I have 'enemies' not just an 'enemy' =) (Dont worry only 4 are categorized in this and they're all older than me XD Good hint eh? =) )



*Song of the Year -

Er...OH! Thousand Miles, Our Song, and Love Story!~



*Movie of the Year -

Hmm..This is hard.....I dont know =/



*Male Singer of the Year -

Er...I'll help Char Lie on this one. David Acrhuleta XD



*Female Singer of the Year -

Eer....it could be Taylor Swift but..it also can be Vanessa Carlton..Hmmm...whihc to choose? =/



*Duo/Bang of the Year -

What does this mean..? o.O



*Actor of the Year -

I dont really know many actors..XD


*Actress of the Year -

Yeah..I dont know this one either



*TV Program of the Year -

Whose line is it anyway? !~!~!



*DJ of the Year -

No..I dont know this one either.. XD



*TV host of the Year -

Can I say Drew Carey? XD



*Scandal of the Year -

Would the Valentine's prank be counted? XD



*Best Hang Out Spot -

My room and of course the library~ =3



*Best Eating Place -

AH! I cant do this one! I have too many favourite places to eat! @_@



*Best Bowling Spots -

Er....I dont know..^^lll



*Best Bookshop -

Ok..here goes...............................POPULAR, MPH, BORDERS, AND ANY PLACES THAT SELLS STORY BOOKS! =)



*Best Shopping spot -

Hmm..I dont know XD



*Best Karoke spot -

I don't karaoke XD



*Mostly Done Activity -

Hmm...Reading =3



*Best Website -

Err.....I cant seems to pick any =/

And now I tag..

  • Chloe
  • Cheryl
  • Char Lie
  • Char Nie
  • Su Wen
  • Marianne
  • Ying
  • Ern
  • Lynn
  • Shye Wei
Have fun doing the tag XD

No comments: