Friday, February 27, 2009

Sports Day 09!

Too bad I didnt bring my camera along...I forgot to bring it..T_________T Anyway la~ Today was quite fun actually XD And PBSM got


















































































3rd place!! XD The number 3 is always on our side LOL

And Rumah Kuning won this year! XD And yeah, they broke the green house winning streak I think XD I wasn't a paramedic so I just hanged around with Becca,Ern, Char Nie, and the rest XD

Timothy made and dragged me to halau the students upstairs.... >_______<

I am afraid of heights! >.< So, I was reluctant to go up.

I saw Cheryl's mom upstairs sitting there XD Greet her and talked for a while.. and then ronda-ed the place..and then begged Timothy to let me to down where the beautiful solid and safer land is! I love you solid land!!!!!!!!!













xD;;;;;


And then hanged around with them again~

And Ern and Becca fell asleep around 12 something till the cheerleading started XD

The cheerleading was really fun! =) And I bet most of the guys went gaga over the cheerleaders! XD

Lynn, Cheryl, Hazel, Lee Yin were great! =) Too bad I couldnt snap a picture or record a video of their cheer...=(

And conclusion is..........












































































My brother loves the banana phone song.. XD

No comments: