Friday, February 20, 2009

Tag again.. XD

This time it's Char Lie's tag. The one before was from Boey XD

















Anyway..here goooes!

DIRECTION : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits, or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1) I love reading books! =)

2) I can be considered as eccentric sometimes XD

3) I fall for cute things very easily

4) I have no sense of direction and gets lost easily

5) I'm kinda forgetful

6) I think about different stuff everyday

7) I feel lucky I survived from drowning that very day because if not, I wouldnt even be here and I wouldn't meet all these different people =) So, I thanked that lady from rescueing me! >.<

8) When I grow up, I wanna be a predetrician if possible =)

9) I tend to daze of if I have nothing to do.. XD

10)I still haven't beaten Terence in the waving game =.=

11) I have a habit of bitting my lips XD

12) Have to accomplish reading 1 000 000 books!

13)I.suck.at.games espeacially board games. =.=

14) Sometimes I wonder what it's like to touch the clouds in the sky~

15)I want to learn how to cook other than fried rice, maggie mee, and eggs.

16) Need to find a way to complete my problems..like how to make Bruno stay still while bathing him..

Now....I tag..........

-Zhen Meng (because he hasn't done this yet XD)
-Cheryl (same reason too XD)
-Chloe( because she hasn't update for so and too long!)
-Ern (She hasn't done this yet either XD)
-Shye Wei (For the same reason too XD)


Have fun~!

No comments: