Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mood swings

Sorry about being bitter yesterday, guess it was kinda a little too much even for me (??) But my patience level wasn't enough to withstand any of those...things....anymore.


Oh and if you're wondering about the finger thing.







It's my younger brother's finger and I apprieciate it that you didn't comment on that. His finger got stuck in between the car door. Imagine your finger was there and with lots of pressure from the door and with lots of pain and tears streaming down your face.



And I was the one who closed the door without paying attention that my brother's finger got stuck. And if I slammed it shut due to frustration, maybe his whole thumb would have cracked and broke off.



So, yeah it was my fault.


I'm glad his thumb got better and is just a bit swollen and that he didn't blame me for it. He also reassured Xin Chien that it wasn't his fault when she blamed herself for it. (Her mom fetched us home and it was their car) He's such a great brother =]


And now I'm back to normal....I think?

No comments: