Friday, May 29, 2009

You dont have to

read this post if you don't want you to. I never made you read this and I never black-mailed you if you did not. So, I'm telling you in advance that this post may make you think that I am stupid or a moron in a way.

















I repeat this again.



I NEVER MADE YOU READ THIS STINKING POST.

Thank you :)















































































































Today every single one of us were sick of it. Sick and fed up of some people; you may or may not know that the very person we're sick of is you, but you of all people should know very well.

That main thing is that we are really SICK OF IT.








And when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did.




And now I'm regretting that I went to him and talked to him. If I hadn't done that, he would have just went home with my relatives he wouldn't be in this state. If only I stopped him before he went out of the car.


If only I didn't even close that darn door.












But I'm grateful his finger didn't come off when it happend.











































I bet he hates me. And I don't blame him for that. I deserve it. I even hate myself now.






















I want to cry but I put on my mask as a cover.




I want to cry so badly but I'll make things worse.









































And when I did, this thought was killing me slowly and painfully






































If I slammed the door hardly, his whole thumb would be gone.

No comments: