Friday, May 1, 2009

Ugh >_<

I think I caught the flu and sorethroat, not literally la of course XD Quite a number of people I getting sick and I think my white blood cells just can't take it anymore =/ In 3 Setia...Lip Quok, Matthew, Shye Wei and now me XD;;; My tuition teacher also had it. And I got it from her because during tuition, I started sniffing and sneazing like crazy.


Darn.


There goes my sundae! =(


My plants are quite huge O_O the tallest one is maybe almost 12 cm or more and today's only the 4th day!!!!!!! My jadual can't fit any of them so I had to draw a bigger one -_-

Either I have green fingers or like my parents joked about... good quality seeds and good quality water......I really think its me having green fingers HAHAHAHAHA XD Joking XD

I really hope my flu and sorethroat goes away before Mid-Year exam..>_<

No comments: