Thursday, May 21, 2009

YEEAAH!! =D

This contains a lot of squeels and screams and also shouting so for you're protection please be aware of this.


















































The Winner of American Idol 2009 is...























































































































































































































































































































KRIS ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

=D

I KNEW HE'D WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



His last song was great!!!~!~!!~! =3

Yes, I am crazy about him XD

No, I'm not that crazy about him..I dont have a life-size poster of him which I would drool at all day long XD

"No Boundaries" is a great song =D Listen to it!!! He and Adam sang it but Kris version is better in my point of view =D



CLICK NOW,HERE RIGHT NOW~!!

Listen!!~!~! =D

No comments: