Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Survive!!!! And I WILL SURVIVE!

After being in the car with my brother DRIVING it, I survived!!! I'm not saying that he'll kill us all or anything....Or is it..?? =D The other day; after he passed the driving test, he drove the car with my whole family in it to Pearl Point....(Is it correctly spellled??) When he was drving at a slope which goes downhill, ....normally you WOULD slow down ..right? (Because it goes down and the car goes faster...? ) Did you know what my brother did? Instead of steeping the brake, he ...=_='' step on the gas , and we almost crashed into the car in front of us. Luckily, we all screamed at him; like this " OOOOIIII!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?! STEP THE BRAKE NOW!!!!!!" And then we stop ...very roughly before the car in front of us.....*Phew* And so, the lesson learnt is...

--------------------------

---------------

---------

----

--

-

REMIND YOUR BROTHER/ SISTER TO SLOW DOWN WHEN YOU GOING DOWN A SLOPE!!!!!

XD

No comments: