Saturday, August 23, 2008

Story (Part 1)

As I sit in silence......wondering why.., I watched them...chatting happily with their new friends.....They've left me out in.......in everything they ......do ...eversince..they've met THEM..... I always wonder....why...and when..did our friendship became like this.....? Is it because of me? Have I changed for the worse.........??? Or....is it that...they've changed....and that causes us to ...walk our separate ways..?? We've all been so close...before all this....so close......We've been through a lot of hardships....together. So...why did this happend? I always wished..that we could go back to when we've all are close friends, and did things together...and never doubt each other...and when we TRUSTED each other...But..now, they've used my secrets and backstabbed me; in order for them to be in 'The Group". They broke heart into a million pieces..they've broke my trust towards them...and now...even now, I could never trust somone ...anymore... That's what I thought..before...I've met new friends....and ...I TRUST them and..I can even open up to them..like I've never before... But...I still wonder .....can we please go back...to the way it was before..?? No....I know it can never happend...,but what if..?...What if it could..?

No comments: