Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wrong..right...? Noo...WRONG

No one can be perfect, and I know that. But, I can never forgive myself for doing things that have or had which are e.g. breaking the rules/ hurting my friends/ feeling like being left out. I can't blame anyone for the things I DID because I'm just doing it to myself. I'm the one who forgets a lot, never thinking straight, making people despise me , and most of other stuff. And when I'm feeling like I dont belong anywhere, it's also my fault. Too true. Eventhough I'm being hated , despised, loved (friends) and many more, I'll try to move on and try to keep those sweet memories and friendship while I have it. I'm not trying to blame anyone for anything, I really don't. Because, this is how I am.
I'm apologizing beforehand if I hurt you in any way and done things you will never forgive. I'm will not force you to forgive me, I just want to say what I should and want to you.

No comments: