Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things happening

I couldn't sleep so well this morning...note the word morning!!! The electricity got cut off because 'some people' thought that no one would notice if they cut it off during 2 in the MORNING!!! Everyone in my family couldnt sleep well...except my mom and older brother...=.='' My older brother said that his room was REALLY COLD eventhough the electricity went off...I hate him....My father couldnt sleep until it was 6 -7 in the morning..while I slept at 5 something...I awake for 3 whole hours!!!! There was this mosquito which kept buzzing around me.....=.= The noise plus the heat...was making me uncomfortable...and so..when the electricity came back..I was so happy!!!! *jumps in joy* I'll never doubt electricity ever again!!!!
____________________________________________________________

Around 10, I followed my parents and older brother out to repair the PC (my brother's one ) Well, my father wanted to park Plaza Low Yat but..he accidently went to a hotel parking lot....LOL!!! though the parking lot had a weird smell.....XD Then we went to Plaza Low Yat and sent the PC for repairs. After that, went to Canon shop to repair my-soon-to-be camera!!! (It's my father's old one..but..what the heck..XD It's gonna be mine~~) My father got a new one because the old one was eerr..going crazy...XD My parents said I could used it for my projects and I CAN BRING TO SCHOOL (YEY!!!) but with teacher's permission of course.. ..=D Then walk around the mall...and then ate lunch at KFC!!!!! It have been a long time since we ate this kind of stuff..=P After lunch, my father and brother went to the shop to get the PC ..My mom and I waited for them at the entrance..Then my brother called and said they havent even started to repair..=.= so we had to wait..for 50 minutes there...I got so bored so ..I took pictures..with the camera !!! XD




A picture I found..XD








Oh...look 10 fingers..!!!!!!!XD



My mom holding donuts we bougth earlier on..=D DONUT~~~





You power up technology..??






Can you spot the end of the Jalur Gemilang flag?



What are you smiling about? >=D

And after that, my father and brother came then we went back home~~

No comments: