Saturday, August 30, 2008

Story (Part 2)

The pain I kept inside my heart, I never revealed it to anyone, not even my family or friends. I have never told anyone about the sadness and pain I held within me. I was afraid to burden anyone or even to tell about it, so that I could forget all about it and never again open that locked door. I try not to reveal the feelings I have; except the joy and happinness, if possible. But sometimes, I want to tell it to someone..... I want to cry all I want, in my room where no one except me and my books would know. I love books, it's because you'll enjoy the story, and also it would never tell anyone anything the things you want to hide, because it can't. The road I'm walking right now, is getting lonelier by the minute...... The friends I know are getting further and further away from me.......They're walking a different road which isn't the one I'm walking on. We used to be on the same road;the same path, but...now...everyone is starting to leave me behind. I want to move forward with everyone. I want to be with them. I want us all to...............walk on the same path again.........
________________________________________
This story was partially made up...don't take it too seriously please...

No comments: